Larry Flynt’s Lucky Lady Casino, the premier destination for gaming in Gardena. Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, we never stop dealing your favorite games. From Blackjack to Limit to No Limit Texas Hold’em, No Collection EZ Baccarat to Three Card Poker to Pai Gow Poker, we’ve got it all. If you’re seeking a stable, challenging, rewarding career, chances are you’ll find it here. We work hard to attract and retain the brightest in the business, and maintain a one-of-a-kind culture that empowers our people to be who they are and do their best.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains integrity of all games.
- Understands and is responsible for department and company policy and procedures pertaining to all games.
- Assists Floor persons, Rotation Coordinators with starting and breaking games in designated sections.
- Handles chips and cash transactions in designated sections.
- Delivers decks of cards, essential gaming buttons, and set ups to and from Card Control stations to tables.
- Run players chips and checks for Floor person through cage cashier and documents in CTR, and MTL systems.
- Notifies floor personnel and/or the Shift Manager of any unusual activities.
- Assists in keeping designated sections clean and orderly, collecting empty chip trays and returning them to the cashier.
- Assists in calling for service and works with Dealers and Floor person to provide the best customer service.
- Will assist floor to maintain customer service requests for assigned section are attended to in a timely and professional manner.
- Assists in other sections when necessary as instructed by Floor person, and/or Shift Manager.
- Complies with requirements of Currency Transaction Report.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures as stipulated in the Casino Title 31 and AML Program.
- Responsible for keeping assigned section safe and orderly.
- Attendance and punctuality are essential job functions of this position
- Performs all other job-related duties as assigned by Floor Person and/or Shift Manager.
- Preferred Casino gaming related experience
- Must be able to make change using American Monetary units
- Must be familiar with all games, have knowledge of Casino gaming rules and operations, as well as departmental policy and procedures.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Gardena PD Work Permit
- A High School diploma or general education degree
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables
- Able to read, write, and speak English
- Must be able to effectively communicate with customers and management
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build positive working relationships
- Requires standing for long periods of time
- Work in an enclosed and busy area
- Must have the ability to safely lift a minimum of 15 pounds
- Adult content environment
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to concentrate in an intense, fast-paced environment with numerous distractions
- 24-hour operation with a very fast paced environment