Larry Flynt’s Hustler Casino is a luxurious facility with Monte Carlo-style décor, located in the city of Gardena. The facility matches the plushest Las Vegas casinos, offering full-service cuisine and attentive service that compares to the finest hotels. The 55,000-square foot, $50 million facility is open 24 hours a day; 365 days a year specializing in classic card games, with more than 80 tables ranging from Black Jack and Texas Hold’em to California Games such as Pai Gow Poker, Baccarat, Pai Gow Tiles and more. It has long been home to the largest seed progressive poker jackpots in the State of California.
If you're seeking a stable, challenging, rewarding career, chances are you'll find it here. We work hard to attract and retain the brightest in the business, and maintain a one-of-a-kind culture that empowers our people to be who they are and do their best.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Oversee and manage the Casino Floor F&B service, Restaurant, Bar, and Snack Bar
- Maintain operating procedures and service standards
- Ensure all new hires are being properly trained based on in house training manual
- Conduct ongoing training of polices to F &B staff
- Ensure high level of service and monitor guest satisfaction in all F&B outlets
- Adhere to all State Health Department regulations and policies
- Monitor activity of F&B service personnel
- Abide by and adhere to Human Resource and Company policies and procedures
- Oversee special events and functions such as Tournaments, VIP Parties, and employee special events
- Perform daily administrative duties and inventories as assigned
- Perform all other work-related duties as assigned by the Food & Beverage Manager and/or Casino Senior Management.
Business Knowledge and Critical Skills
- Experience with all aspects of Micros POS system including administrative functions
- Excellent computer skills working with Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel
- Experience with preparing spreadsheets, analysis of F&B reports and processing invoices
- Minimum of 5 years of supervisory/managerial and administrative experience in food service industry.
- Must possess California Food Handlers Card and/or ServeSafe Certification
- Must possess TIPS Alcohol Training and Certification
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 20 pounds.
- Must be able to stand, walk, bend, kneel, push, pull, grasp, squat, and reach above and below shoulder level.
- Must be at least 21 years old to apply.
HUSTLER CASINO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.