Larry Flynt's Lucky Lady is a luxurious, classic and fantastic casino that is open twenty-four hours every day of the year, and specializes in card games, classic games like Blackjack, Texas Hold'em, Three Card Poker, Pai Gow Poker and more. Larry Flynt's Lucky Lady features poker tables, and California Games such as Pai Gow Poker, Baccarat, Pai Gow Tiles, Three Card Poker, and more. This is out-of-town excitement without the expense of leaving the city. Located just 15 minutes south of Downtown Los Angeles and Staples Center, in the celebrated city of Gardena.
If you're seeking a stable, challenging, rewarding career, chances are you'll find it here. We work hard to attract and retain the brightest in the business, and maintain a one-of-a-kind culture that empowers our people to be who they are and do their best.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer main Casino phone lines by greeting callers in a courteous, friendly and professional manner
- Directs calls efficiently and promptly
- Maintain the necessary telephone log of calls as directed
- Be familiar and aware of all emergency numbers as needed
- Organize and Maintain Uniform and locker distribution to employees
- Distribute laundered uniforms to employees.
- Provide excellent customer service to all employees.
- Responsible for receiving and distribution of employee uniforms.
- Assist employees with changes and/or repairs as needed.
- Complete repair tags, tag item for repair.
- Issue bow ties and aprons to appropriate employees.
- Inform uniform representative of missing items for employees.
- Received uniforms for cleaning.
- Maintain uniform files.
- Help guests with players card questions
- Perform all other work-related duties as assigned
* Candidate must be able to Obtain & Maintain a Gardena City Work permit and pass a drug test.
* Must be 21 years or Older
* Basic Computer skills required
* High School diploma or GED required