Job Description – Food & Beverage Supervisor
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Oversee and manage the Casino Floor F&B service, Restaurant, Bar, and Snack Bar
- Maintain operating procedures and service standards
- Ensure all new hires are being properly trained based on in house training manual
- Conduct ongoing training of polices to F &B staff
- Ensure high level of service and monitor guest satisfaction in all F&B outlets
- Adhere to all State Health Department regulations and policies
- Monitor activity of F&B service personnel
- Abide by and adhere to Human Resource and Company policies and procedures
- Oversee special events and functions such as Tournaments, VIP Parties, and employee special events
- Perform daily administrative duties and inventories as assigned
- Perform all other work-related duties as assigned by the Food & Beverage Manager and/or Casino Senior Management.
Business Knowledge and Critical Skills
- Experience with all aspects of Micros POS system including administrative functions
- Excellent computer skills working with Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel
- Experience with preparing spreadsheets, analysis of F&B reports and processing invoices
- Minimum of 5 years of supervisory/managerial and administrative experience in food service industry.
- Must possess California Food Handlers Card and/or ServeSafe Certification
- Must possess TIPS Alcohol Training and Certification
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 20 pounds.
- Must be able to stand, walk, bend, kneel, push, pull, grasp, squat, and reach above and below shoulder level.
- Must be at least 21 years old to apply.