Larry Flynt’s Hustler Casino is a luxurious facility with Monte Carlo-style décor, located in the city of Gardena. The facility matches the plushest Las Vegas casinos, offering full-service cuisine and attentive service that compares to the finest hotels. The 55,000-square foot, $50 million facility is open 24 hours a day; 365 days a year specializing in classic card games, with more than 80 tables ranging from Black Jack and Texas Hold’em to California Games such as Pai Gow Poker, Baccarat, Pai Gow Tiles and more. It has long been home to the largest seed progressive poker jackpots in the State of California.
If you're seeking a stable, challenging, rewarding career, chances are you'll find it here. We work hard to attract and retain the brightest in the business, and maintain a one-of-a-kind culture that empowers our people to be who they are and do their best.
Represent Hustler Casino at onsite and offsite events interacting with our guests to provide information about the casino, restaurants, and upcoming promotions and entertainment events, make promotional appearances and provide photo opportunities for our guests, as well as participate in special games, projects, and other promotional activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generate public interest in Larry Flynt’s Hustler Casino providing information about the casino, games, promotions, and services.
- Acknowledge and greet customers and guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Ability to always smile and make eye contact, appear friendly and personable at all times.
- Be completely familiar with information about the casino, current games, and promotions.
- Maintain a professional, well-groomed and photogenic appearance at all times.
- Travel to participate in Company’s offsite promotional events and activities.
- Exhibit high level of confidence, high energy and outgoing attitude.
- Must be articulate and able to convey information and answer questions related to casino promotions, games and special events.
- Make frequent rounds throughout the Casino offering ensuring that customers are getting the service they need.
- Be alert to recognize when a guest may have had enough to drink. Never indicate that a tip “toke” or gratuity is expected for service.
- Learn to deal California games as directed by Casino Shift Manager and maintain integrity of the game by abiding by and adhering to the rules, policies and procedures in the California Games Dealer’s Guide (Training will be provided).
- Must be able to multitask while performing the various functions required.
- Perform all other work-related duties as assigned by the Casino Shift Manager.
- Must be able to make change using American Monetary units
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Gardena PD Work Permit
- Must have a reliable means of transportation to drive to offsite events
- A High School diploma or general education degree
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables
- Able to read, write, and speak English
- Must be able to effectively communicate with customers and management
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build positive working relationships
- Must be physically fit with the stamina required in order to work while standing and walking for extended periods of time
- Will be required to be available for photo and video shoots for promotional opportunities
- Work in an enclosed and busy area
- Must have the ability to safely lift a minimum of 12 pounds
- Adult content environment
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to concentrate in an intense, fast-paced environment with numerous distractions
- 24-hour operation with a very fast paced environment