Larry Flynt’s Hustler Casino is a luxurious facility with Monte Carlo-style décor, located in the city of Gardena. The facility matches the plushest Las Vegas casinos, offering full-service cuisine and attentive service that compares to the finest hotels. The 55,000-square foot, $50 million facility is open 24 hours a day; 365 days a year specializing in classic card games, with more than 80 tables ranging from Black Jack and Texas Hold’em to California Games such as Pai Gow Poker, Baccarat, Pai Gow Tiles and more. It has long been home to the largest seed progressive poker jackpots in the State of California.
If you're seeking a stable, challenging, rewarding career, chances are you'll find it here. We work hard to attract and retain the brightest in the business, and maintain a one-of-a-kind culture that empowers our people to be who they are and do their best.
Deliver top-notch customer service to guests ensuring the Casino’s marketing incentives and current promotions are accurately distributed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure bussing customers’ ID’s are checked and proper marketing incentives are distributed in accordance with the Casino’s directives.
- Provide courteous and professional service at all times.
- Welcome guests upon arrival with a smile and friendly disposition.
- Informe guests of current promotions, tournament information and special events.
- Maintain a safe and hazard free working environment.
- Work shifts as business levels dictate.
- Maintain computer files for current businesses (addresses and phone numbers for local businesses, restaurants, and hotels).
- Provide informative and interesting casino tours.
- Ensure the safety and well-being of our guests and co-workers by having a working knowledge of crises and emergency procedures.
- Responsibilities will include providing directions and answering any other concerns.
- Trained knowledge of the Casino and surrounding areas is required.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- A positive individual who has a passion for providing superior customer service
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel is an asset
- Bilingual preferred
- Must be able to function efficiently in a non-supervised environment
- Must possess average computer skills
- Well-developed communication and organization skills with abilities to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess a keen attention to detail
- Proven abilities in handling irate customers with effective resolutions
- Must maintain high level of personal grooming and hygiene
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Gardena PD Work Permit
- A High School diploma or general education degree
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables
- Able to read, write, and speak English
- Must be able to effectively communicate with customers and management
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build positive working relationships
- Must be physically fit with the stamina required in order to work while standing and walking for extended periods of time
- Will be required to be available for photo and video shoots for promotional opportunities
- Work in an enclosed and busy area
- Must have the ability to safely lift a minimum of 12 pounds
- Adult content environment
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to concentrate in an intense, fast-paced environment with numerous distractions
- 24-hour operation with a very fast paced environment