1. Plan and implement all Poker Tournaments
2. Plan and direct tournament personal as needed.
3. Schedule personal to suit business needs.
4. Plan for new events that will draw in new players.
5. Develop internal rules and enforce TDA (Tournament Directors Association) based rules on a consistent basis.
6. Responsible for the accounting of all monies (buy-ins,entry fees, dealer down and other staff members) on a daily basis.
7. Responsible for scheduling and development of Hustler’s annual event “Grand Slam of Poker”
8. Must work closely with management to ensure proper training of dealing staff on all aspects of tournament rules and procedures.
9. Researching and communicating up to date information in a highly competitive environment.
10. Perform all other work-related duties as assigned by the Casino Shift Manager.