Larry Flynt's vision for an premiere romance boutique began in 1998 when the flagship store was built in Hollywood on the renowned Sunset Strip. Since then, HUSTLER Hollywood has expanded to 23 locations nationwide including both urban and interstate models. The store's tasteful, bright and upscale design provides customers with a wide variety of merchandise from which to choose. We provide our customer with a fun shopping experience, where they can purchase women's and men's apparel, jewelry, lingerie, candle and home products, as well as adult entertainment and an upscale selection of novelties. HUSTLER Hollywood is changing the face of romantic behavior worldwide.
The Associate Store Manager is a position responsible for supporting the Store Manager in achieving all Company goals and initiatives through driving sales, developing talent and delivering execution. It is critical that an Associate Store Manager represents the brand, operates in a professional manner, demonstrates exceptional customer service and drives a consistent message to all team members. The Associate Store Manager has a direct reporting relationship to the Store Manager.
As a brand ambassador he or she will utilize his or her passion for HUSTLER combined with exceptional knowledge of the brand, strong sales strategies and high service level to help elevate the HUSTLER Hollywood customer experience through establishing, managing, and developing exceptional customer relations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Motivates and inspires the associates to build brand loyalty and create a positive store environment for all Hustler Hollywood Customers
- Supports the management team in fueling the growth of the business through recruiting and internal promotions to develop future leaders of the organization
- Serves as a positive role model for others in driving and maintaining high standards throughout the store while ensuring the integrity of the brand
- Trains associates and monitors compliance to all company standard operating procedures
- Fosters a positive work environment and provides direct, honest feedback in a timely manner
- Manages company standards of merchandise presentation, signage and display
- Guarantees company assets by ensuring adherence to all Loss Prevention procedures
- Ability to model, encourage and demonstrate exceptional customer service behaviors while on the sales floor
- Represents the company in a professional and positive manner
- Responsible for assessing performance and providing the appropriate level of feedback daily and through the Annual Performance Review process
- Serves as the Manager on Duty, performing all of the responsibilities of the Store Manager when he or she is away from the store
- Exhibits the interest and ability to be a Store Manager
- Excellent customer engagement
- Develops talent
- Plans and executes strategies
- Demonstrates adaptability
- Serves as a role model
- Is fiscally responsible
- Embraces self-development
- Established time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
- 2-3 years previous supervising experience, specialty retail preferred
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, & Powerpoint and ability to adapt to additional internal applications
- Has broad knowledge and perspective of retail landscape
- Must be available to work weekends (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
- Ability to utilize retail POS System & Inventory Scanner
- Must be able to make change using American Monetary units
- A High School Diploma required or General Education Degree (GED); Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Ability to determine and shift priorities quickly
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build positive working relationships
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Requires ability to rapidly and constantly lift large and heavy packages and boxes and to perform a continuous process of loading and unloading large boxes throughout a scheduled shift
- The ability to be able to stand/walk for extended periods of time
- Able to reach overhead, bend, kneel, and carry product, necessary for customer service, re-stocking inventory, processing shipment and store merchandising.
- Must have ability to safely lift minimum of 50 lbs. without restrictions
- Able to regularly perform store maintenance items: sweep, vacuum, empty trash, clean
- Ability to use and climb ladders
- Requires ability to perform repetitive motions (i.e. hanging, folding, ringing up customers, etc.)
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
- Adult content environment
- Must be at least 18 years old