This position will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of service in the Restaurant/Lounge to include but not limited to overall operations in the restaurant Lounge.
EESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops and ensures compliance with policy in accordance with Hustler Standards.
- Responsible for training, coaching, developing and addressing performance related issues for Restaurant/Lounge staff.
- Scheduling of Staff
- Proficient in MICROS or similar POS
- Meets with guests for potential events in the Restaurant/Lounge & Crystal Room
- The Manager will actively attempt to limit problems and liability related to a customer's excessive drinking by taking steps that include but are not limited to persuasion and cut-off drinking. Will coordinate transportation for intoxicated customers through the appropriate Casino Shift Manager and/or Security Supervisors.
- Ensures that customer service standards are met in a safe, courteous and efficient manner.
- Assists VP of F&B with purchasing of supplies and equipment.
- Responsible for the inventory of product
- Ensures the facilities meet all regulatory requirements per Health Department.
- Monitors and reconciles food and beverage purchases to sales.
- Recommends promotional activities in collaboration with Marketing/Advertising and Gaming promotions.
- Attends training as appropriate to fulfill requirements, update job skills and promote development, and arranges for staff to do the same.
- Ensures proper scheduling to staff.
- Provides leadership and serves as positive role model to staff.
- Must be available to work on call and overtime when necessary
- Must be available to work any shift including weekends and holidays.
- Other job related duties as assigned by Management.
- 3-5 Years of Supervisory/Management experience in a high volume restaurant/ lounge/ night club.
- Proficient in Micros POS
- Knowledge of Food & Beverage operations
- Associates degree in Business or restaurant operations or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Food & Beverage Certification
- California Food Handlers card
- TIPs Certification
- The ability to be able to stand/walk for extended periods of time
- Visual acuity
- Able to reach overhead, bend, kneel, and carry product, necessary for customer service, re-stocking inventory, processing shipment.
- Maintain physical stamina and proper mental attitude and ability to deal effectively with guests, management, employees and outside contacts while working under pressure and meeting deadlines with attention to detail.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud
- Work is generally performed within an office environment, which includes the use of standard office equipment
- Adult content environment
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to concentrate in an intense, fast-paced environment with numerous distractions
- 24 hour operation with a very fast paced environment.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be able to obtain, and maintain, a Gardena Police Department/City issued Casino Work Permit.