If you're seeking a stable, challenging, rewarding career, chances are you'll find it here. We work hard to attract and retain the brightest in the business, and maintain a one-of-a-kind culture that empowers our people to be who they are and do their best.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO...
- Oversee the the Casino operation.
- Communicate information effectively to all levels of Management and Ownership
- Accurately determine and communicate daily revenue projections.
- Customer Service
- Maintain integrity of the games.
- Oversee and supervise all Casino personnel.
- Maintain excellent customer relations and problem solving skills
- Make all final gaming decisions.
- Be aware and adhere to all rules concerning Casino promotions.
- Authorize complimentary meals to players and guests and include this information in your daily manager’s report.
- Perform all other work-related duties as assigned by VP of Gaming Ops and GM
- Promote games, call and invite players from outside the Casino for Casino gaming and functions.
- Approve and record overtime when necessary
- Hold daily pre-shift meetings with gaming staff to ensure knowledge of new promotions, rule changes and other items pertaining to the gaming floor.
- Generate and e-mail daily shift manager’s reports with regards to incidents, call-ins, jackpot winnings, and comp’d patrons, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by Management
- 1-3 years of Casino floor (Table Games) Supervisory experience
- California Card room experience required
- High School diploma or general education degree
- Ability to determine and shift priorities quickly
- Ability to examine issues both strategically and tactically
- Ability to carry out detailed tasks and projects with minimal direction or supervision. Self-Starter is a plus!
- This position requires the ability to problem solve complex situations in an effective and efficient manner.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build positive working relationships
- Ability to express complex concepts in a clear manner
- Ability to express ideas clearly and succinctly in letters, memos and reports
- Foreign language skills a plus
- Able to read, write, and speak English
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Ability to obtain and maintain a California Key Employee License
- Must be able to obtain and maintain Gardena City Work Permit
- The ability to be able to stand/walk for extended periods of time
- Maintain physical stamina and proper mental attitude and ability to deal effectively with guests, management, employees and outside contacts while working under pressure and meeting deadlines with attention to detail.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
- Adult content environment
- Must be able to work various shifts
- Must be able to concentrate in an intense, fast-paced environment with numerous distractions
- 24 hour operation with a very fast paced environment.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a work permit from GPD and DOJ