Larry Flynt’s Hustler Casino is a luxurious facility with Monte Carlo-style décor, located in the city of Gardena. The facility matches the plushest Las Vegas casinos, offering full-service cuisine and attentive service that compares to the finest hotels. The 55,000-square foot, $50 million facility is open 24 hours a day; 365 days a year specializing in classic card games, with more than 80 tables ranging from Black Jack and Texas Hold’em to California Games such as Pai Gow Poker, Baccarat, Pai Gow Tiles and more. It has long been home to the largest seed progressive poker jackpots in the State of California.
If you're seeking a stable, challenging, rewarding career, chances are you'll find it here. We work hard to attract and retain the brightest in the business, and maintain a one-of-a-kind culture that empowers our people to be who they are and do their best.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop integrated social media campaigns to promote Hustler Casino and Lucky Lady Casino based on each property’s unique branding and target demographic.
- Engage and grow users to follow/like our social media accounts by posting daily content.
- Monitor engagement across all social media platforms, and respond as needed to patron comments and questions.
- Assist Marketing Manager in curating content and posting to all social media accounts on a daily basis.
- Monitoring social media performance to assist Marketing Director in creating comprehensive analytics and reporting.
- Stay on current trends by monitoring mainstream media websites
- 15/hrs a week
- Experience using social media platforms, including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be comfortable working with adult content
- Must show initiative, creativity and ability to work independently
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills
- Research savvy
- Exceptional attention to detail
- STRONGLY PREFERRED: BILINGUAL (Chinese or Korean)
- Working toward or currently has a B.A. in Social Media, Communication, Journalism, English, Creative Writing, Marketing, Public Relations or related field.
- Ability to determine and shift priorities quickly
- Ability to examine issues both strategically and tactically
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build positive working relationships
- Visual acuity (8-10 hours viewing computer)
- Adult content environment
- Work is generally performed within an office environment, which includes the use of standard office equipment
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to obtain, and maintain, a Gardena Police Department/City issued Casino Work Permit.