The primary purpose of the Player Development Coordinator is to assist Guests and Casino Marketing team with every aspect of the guests experience on and off site. The Player Development Coordinator will report to the Marketing Director and assist in the duties of the Casino Hosts. This position provides personalized “one on one” service from initial guest contact until all guest requests, needs, and reasonable accommodations have been fulfilled and attended to in a professional and respectful manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet guests on phone, establish rapport, and provide excellent service by answering questions, resolving disputes and adhering to guest requests.
- Assist guests with general inquiries.
- Issue complementary amenities based upon specific casino guidelines for levels of play.
- Assist Casino Hosts, VIP Hosts, and other departments with information regarding casino guests.
- Protect the confidentiality of all company files and documents under their immediate control.
- Proactively resolve any guest issue that arises, including the coordination of departmental assistance when necessary.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of monthly promotions to accommodate customer inquiries and help spread awareness of ongoing marketing efforts.
- Arranges and coordinates all time-sensitive documents, travel arrangements and marketing trip resolution.
- Ensures all promotional campaigns are configured and up to date in player rewards tracking program.
- Ensures employees are in compliance with company and legal regulations and policies, including licensing.
- Assists the Casino Hosts and Marketing Director in compiling, preparing and distributing daily, monthly, quarterly and annual Player Development reports
- Assists in the creation and development of all Player Development literature and promotions
- At least 3 years casino experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Gardena PD Work Permit.
- At least one year of Casino Marketing, VIP Services, Front Desk, or Concierge experience preferred.
- Previous experience working in a similar California Card Club setting preferred.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables.
- Effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build positive working relationships
- Adult content environment
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to concentrate in an intense, fast-paced environment with numerous distractions
- 24-hour operation with a very fast paced environment