As the point of contact for coordination of new merchandising initiatives, the Assistant Visual Merchandising Manager will be responsible for communicating key information that is vital to the success of the initiative. This position will help coordinate training of the store team about visual standards and the proper maintenance of the overall visual display upfront. By providing on the job training feedback and recognition the Assistant Visual Merchandising Manager will motivate other members of the store team to actively support our visual merchandising efforts.
The Assistant Visual Merchandising Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure visual merchandising consistency is upheld.
- Reinforce visual standards and the use of best practices consistently throughout all stores.
- Point of contact for retail collateral, visual and merchandising supply ordering & re-ordering and manage new store ordering.
- Coordinate and execute Seasonal Window & Floorset Guide for all stores as directed by Sr. Visual Manager.
- Manage visual expectation as directed by Sr. Visual Manager by traveling to stores and following up on store execution and special projects.
- Coordinate clarification and direction to the market regarding presentation/product initiatives.
- Identify visual opportunities and issues and develop solutions that have the potential to impact bottom line profit.
- Organize in season and seasonal hindsight relating to visual merchandising and creative visuals actioned in the field and synchronize collected feedback and offer future recommendations
- Trouble shoot concept flows, windows, business strategies and creative needs for stores.
- Ensure that the District Manager and store teams understand merchandising strategies and the key messages of each display.
- Build constructive, effective relationships throughout the regions, district and Corporate Office to align support for visual merchandising and brand initiatives.
- Communicate with cross-functional partners to share creative ideas and best practices.
- Provide support and insight to the Corporate Office and District Managers on business growth opportunities and market issues.
- Reinforce how company goals and objectives relate to product and visual merchandising in the stores.
- Liaison in developing training opportunities to build visual merchandising skills in the market.
- Participate in and support the success of store openings.
- Work with marketing team to coordinate and execute seasonal window concepts
Larry Flynt's vision for a premiere romance boutique began in 1998 when the flagship store was built in Hollywood on the renowned Sunset Strip. Since then, HUSTLER Hollywood has expanded to 28 locations nationwide including both urban and interstate models. The store's tasteful, bright and upscale design provides customers with a wide variety of merchandise from which to choose. We provide our customer with a fun shopping experience, where they can purchase women's and men's apparel, jewelry, lingerie, candle and home products, as well as adult entertainment and an upscale selection of novelties. HUSTLER Hollywood is changing the face of romantic behavior worldwide.
- Minimum five years retail visual merchandising experience in a multi store capacity. Specialty retailer preferred.
- Strong, proven visual merchandising/presentation skills, detail oriented and self-motivated to execute to the highest standards.
- Knowledgeable of current visual merchandising trends and able to effectively interpret/apply to the brand.
- Able to read and analyze retail reports and take action as necessary to adjust merchandising and presentation set ups.
- Proficient with basic computer programs (Word, Excel, Outlook), digital photography, and basic photo software.
- A High School Diploma required or General Education Degree (GED); Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Ability to examine issues both strategically and tactically
- Ability to determine and shift priorities quickly
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Requires ability to rapidly and constantly lift large and heavy packages and boxes and to perform a continuous process of loading and unloading large boxes throughout a scheduled shift
- Able to reach overhead, bend, kneel, and carry product, necessary for customer service, re-stocking inventory, processing shipment and store merchandising.
- The ability to be able to stand/walk for extended periods of time
- Must have ability to safely lift minimum of 50 lbs. without restrictions
- Able to regularly perform store maintenance items: sweep, vacuum, empty trash, clean
- Ability to use and climb ladders
- Requires ability to perform repetitive motions (i.e. hanging, folding, ringing up customers, etc.)
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
- Adult content environment
- Must be at least 18 years old