ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the overseeing of the accounts payable record keeping
- Assist in the auditing of the detailed monthly expenditures reports for each department
- Prepare monthly, quarterly reports to management or related party
- Reconcile all previous balances
- Enter invoices into accounting system
- Print weekly Aged Open Invoice Report for payment selection
- Generate weekly check run
- Reconcile bank accounts, cash accounts, listing and checking details necessary to prepare reports
- Prepare journal entries, posting the entries to specified accounts, etc.
- Match payments to accounts receivable
- Prepare bank deposits
- Check items on invoices and purchase orders
- Answer vendor inquiries and investigates complaints regarding possible errors in the assigned areas
- Performs all other work-related duties as assigned by the Controller
- Reconcile all vendor statements
- 1099/W9 maintenance and year-end processing
- Special projects as time allows
- Minimum 1 to 2 years accounting experience in Accounts Receivable, Payable, or General Accounting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent field
- Strong experience in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Good communication skills
- Strong Organizational skills
- Microsoft Excel (proficient)
- Microsoft Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build positive working relationships
- Ability to express complex concepts in a clear manner
- Ability to express ideas clearly and succinctly in letters, memos and reports
- Able to read, write, and speak English
- Adult themed venue.
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud
- 24 hour operation with a very fast paced environment.
- Customer service oriented property.
- Must be able to concentrate in an intense, fast-paced environment with numerous distractions
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be able to obtain, and maintain, a Gardena Police Department/City issued Casino Work Permit