Position: Tournament Floor Person
Poker Main Section
Reports To: Tournament Director
- Assist the Tournament Director with Casino Poker Tournaments.
- Responsible for the accounting of all monies (buy-ins,entry fees, dealer down and other staff members) on a daily basis.
- Responsible for scheduling and development of Hustler’s annual event “Grand Slam of Poker”
- Acknowledge and greet customers and guests in a friendly, warm and courteous manner.
- Ensure that customers receive quality service and always follow up making sure they received the service they expected.
- Ensure that all collections obtained by Dealers are properly and accurately recorded.
- Start and convert games. Must provide proper documentation
- Ensure that correct and accurate gaming decisions are made according to the company policies.
- Maintain the integrity of the games and notify the Casino Shift Manager of any suspicious or unusual activity.
- Never indicate that tips, "tokes" or gratuities are expected for service.
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude.
- Monitor the operation within your assigned section.
- Maintain excellent public relations with customers.
- Be aware of games breaking or converting, in other sections.
- Ensure the cleanliness of your assigned section.
- Attend meeting on time and in full uniform ready to work, no exceptions.
- Perform all other work-related duties as assigned by the Tournament Director.