This position will be responsible for the overall cage operation in the absence of the Cage Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acknowledge and greet customers in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Assist customers in any grievance or complaint.
- Sell chips to Runners and Dealers.
- Cash out customers.
- Issue Dealer banks.
- Maintain a “bank” when necessary
- Issue Restaurant and Deli/Snack Bar Cashier’s banks.
- Complete customer credit checks.
- Assist customers in transactions of their “player banks”.
- Accept authorized markers and sell chip to players accordingly.
- Be aware of any counterfeit currency and report to the manager immediately.
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Coach and Counsel employees
- Have input regarding staff annual performance reviews.
- Properly and Fairly assign stations for cashiers
- Complete required daily reports
- Ensure count team is properly staffed
- Abide by Human Resources and Company policies and procedures.
- Perform all other work-related duties as assigned by Management.
- 1-3 years of Gaming(preferred) cashier supervisor experience
- Previous Gaming Cage Cashier experience
- HS Diploma or GED
- Associate Degree in Business or related field preferred
- Must be able to accurately count and perform basic math
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English both verbally and in writing
- Bi- Lingual skills preferred
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Must be able to obtain & maintain a Gardena City Wok Permit
- Must be able to obtain & maintain a State of California Key Employee License
- Must be able to Stand and or Sit for long periods of time