Larry Flynt’s Lucky Lady Casino, the premier destination for gaming in Gardena. Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, we never stop dealing your favorite games. From Blackjack to Limit to No Limit Texas Hold’em, No Collection EZ Baccarat to Three Card Poker to Pai Gow Poker, we’ve got it all. If you’re seeking a stable, challenging, rewarding career, chances are you’ll find it here. We work hard to attract and retain the brightest in the business and maintain a one-of-a-kind culture that empowers our people to be who they are and do their best.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Promotes and markets the Casino’s social events, promotions, and other Casino programs to new and existing customers.
- Increases the growth of gaming revenues through the development of a targeted guest base.
- Issues Player’s Club cards and promotes the program.
- Effectively handles guest complaints and discrepancies in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Maintains extensive knowledge of casino and gaming commission policies, procedures, guidelines, decision-making concepts, principles, and processes, and the ability to apply them properly and effectively.
- Keeps informed of competitive promotions.
- Works cohesively with all departments for the benefit of Casino operations and employee/customer relations.
- Maintains integrity of games in the designated area.
- Understands and is responsible for department and Company policy and procedure pertaining to all games.
- Coordinates props, food servers, porters, and runners to ensure customer service needs are met.
- Makes decisions in gaming disputes.
- Notifies the Section Supervisor or Poker Supervisor of any suspicious or unusual activity.
- Ensures games are adequately supplied with customers.
- Starts new games in the manner prescribed by company policy when appropriate.
- Maintains good public and employee relations.
- Safeguards the confidential nature of all departmental and general property records.
- Responsible for keeping assigned section safe and orderly.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures as stipulated in the Casino Title 31 and AML Program.
- Report all attempts to recruit and/or develop Table Games Players to the Player Development Coordinator and/or Casino Host. Delivers all vital information including Name, Address, Email, and Phone Number if collected.
- Will be responsible for the management of all Cal Side Dealer Rotations, working knowledge of CMS System and Database. Will open and close games at the direction of the Shift Manager and adjust the dealer rotation accordingly.
- Performs all other work-related duties as assigned by the Shift Manager, Casino Operations Specialist, Casino Operations Manager, and/or Casino Manager.
- 1 year + experience at another card club
- Must be able to make change using American Monetary units
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Gardena PD Work Permit
- Must possess the ability to work with minimal supervision and make educated ethical decisions as necessary.
- Must be able to resolve conflicts and have effective communication skills with all levels of employees and be able to work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment.
- A High School diploma or general education degree
- Dealer School Completion
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables
- Able to read, write, and speak English
- Must be able to effectively communicate with customers and management
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build positive working relationships
- Required to walk and stand for at least 8 hours per shift
- Work in an enclosed and busy area
- Must have the ability to safely lift a minimum of 10 pounds
- Adult content environment
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to concentrate in an intense, fast-paced environment with numerous distractions
- 24-hour operation with a very fast paced environment