The Casino Marketing Manager will work closely with the Director and Asst. Director of Marketing in developing, planning, executing, and monitoring strategic marketing plans, both short and long range, to achieve Casino objectives regarding revenue, profitability and market share. Coordination and execution of media strategy, special events, promotions, direct response programs, player development, customer database and other relevant marketing functions. Supports the marketing department by carrying out the daily tasks that keep the department functioning and facilitate assigned marketing department duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (includes, but is not limited to, the following)
- Establish effective communication to maintain a constant flow of information downward, upward and laterally, and establishes an environment that ensures a favorable gaming experience for players
- Research, analyze, and monitor financial, technical, and demographic factors to capitalize on market opportunities
- Manage Player Development by tracking database growth and engagement programs such as direct mail pieces, player tracking and promotions
- Oversee and solicit freelance designers
- Oversee digital engagement programs
- Oversee and support development of content creation across digital channels
- Coordinates support from other departments to ensure proper planning & awareness of promotions and special events through regularly scheduled meetings.
- Prepare and monitor annual budget development, monitors marketing and event costs, and ensures budgetary compliance
- Coordinates rules with management for campaign development to assure GEGA compliance.
- Responsible for ordering of promotions and special events items, inventory control, and maintains budget by utilizing cost efficient vendors and supplies.
- Maintains 30-60-90 day calendars for media placement, promotion schedule, art design, and production coordination.
- Maintain local competitor analysis document.
- Oversee Social Media calendar, Hootsuite is a plus.
- Work with Design team to ensure consistent placement and replenishment of on-property collateral
- Assists the Marketing Director with execution of promotions and events, as well as with all related clerical duties including monthly budgets and reports, invoices, etc.
- Maintains and updates tracking of all records as well as compile cost and revenue of each promotion and event for final analysis.
- Maintains, files and organizes all appropriate files.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, holidays and fluctuating days off.
- Task oriented and timeline driven project management skills required.
- Promotion, hospitality, entertainment, casino experience helpful.
- Copy writing & editing is a plus.
- Must meet deadlines and multitask.
- Be organized with attention to detail.
- Team Player & Self-Starter!
- Experience with advertising, social media, and direct marketing.
- Must be well versed in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media platforms.
- Proficient with MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Mac and/or PC.
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Premiere helpful.
- Experience with HTML, WordPress, SEO helpful.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Mass Communication or related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing (i.e. crafting marketing messages, creating quality marketing collateral, and social media marketing)
- 2+ years in project management
- Ability to determine and shift priorities quickly.
- Ability to examine issues both strategically and tactically.
- Ability to carry out detailed tasks and projects with minimal direction or supervision.
- This position requires the ability to problem solve complex situations in an effective and efficient manner.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build positive working relationships.
- Ability to express complex concepts in a clear manner.
- Ability to express ideas clearly and succinctly in letters, memos and reports.
- Able to read, write, and speak English.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test, background investigation, obtain and maintain Gardena City Work permit.
- Ability to stand and sit for various lengths of time and occasionally lift up to 30 lbs.
- Stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be able to concentrate in an intense, fast-paced environment with numerous distractions.
- 24-hour operation with a very fast-paced environment.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.