Larry Flynt’s Lucky Lady Casino Executive Host
Under the direction of the Casino Manager, the Executive Host will represent Lucky Lady Casino through public relations and marketing efforts to acquire and retain premium VIP players. The Executive Host will be responsible for executing programs for recruitment of new players while creating brand awareness of Lucky Lady Casino in the marketplace. The Executive Host will build VIP player loyalty, using sales and marketing techniques that foster an exclusive client relationship and generate an acceptable margin of gaming revenue as determined by management. The Executive Host will also use technological applications and devices to record player preferences and habits to meet revenue goals and measurable objectives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Interacts on a frequent basis with high-limit California Games players and high-limit Poker players to build and retain VIP player loyalty; leverages property amenities/programs to targeted players.
- Maintains close communication with targeted guests through personal contact (telephone, email, in person, etc.) to increase brand awareness, notify of upcoming events and promotions, external functions and special events to encourage trip frequency.
- Meets and greets players on the casino floor, at special events and promotions; anticipates and responds to needs of targeted guests including arranging accommodations and amenities (shows, hotel, restaurant, transportation) to Lucky Lady Casino and/or offsite events.
- Attends events with assigned guests and maintains follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manages and tracks discretionary comps based on player account value according to established policies and procedures.
- Responsible for retention of existing guests and will assist in special services related to top tier players.
- Meets or exceeds predetermined revenue goals and measurable objectives established by management for monthly revenue generation.
- Work effectively as a collaborative team player with other team members to meet revenue target.
- Maintains high standards of courtesy, professionalism, and discretion in all communications to, about, or with customers including their arrangements and finances.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of monthly promotions to accommodate customer inquiries.
- Maintains current knowledge of latest industry developments, current market trends and all on-property and competitor events.
- Maintains confidentiality and security of all player accounts, files, records, and lists.
- Fully complies with all applicable rules, regulations, laws and policies, and conducts themselves with the highest level of integrity and honesty.
- Complies with and upholds company expectations including policies, procedures, industry regulations, department goals and business strategy.
- Recommends, as needed, improvements to facilities or services to ensure the success of guest programs.
- Seeks direction from management to investigate, evaluate, and determine the financial stability of potential customers using all reliable sources available.
- Assists with monthly/quarterly VIP parties and special events hosted by Casino Marketing.
- Interact daily with Cal Games, Poker, and F&B supervisory team to identify areas of opportunity and address areas of concern when necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Lucky Lady Casino Marketing Director and/or Lucky Lady Casino Management
- Bi-Lingual or Tri-lingual Chinese and Vietnamese Preferred
- College Degree 4 years in Business Management, Marketing and or Event Planning with Emphasis on Casino Environments in Southern California LA Market or surrounding areas
- Combined industry experience and education is acceptable.
- Strong analytical Skills