LFP Broadcasting, a worldwide VOD and PPV broadcasting network, is searching for a Network Administrator at the corporate headquarters located in Boulder, CO.
If you're seeking a stable, challenging, rewarding career, chances are you'll find it here. We work hard to attract and retain the brightest in the business, and maintain a one-of-a-kind culture that empowers our people to be who they are and do their best.
HOURS: 8am-5pm, M-F
The Network Administrator supports the business IT systems within our television broadcast facility. This position requires an individual who is equally comfortable with installing, configuring, troubleshooting and maintaining our organization's network systems, as well as analyzing and resolving problems associated with server hardware and a variety of application software.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain high network availability (Cisco, Brocade, and ESXi).
- Monitor network events and archive logs.
- Maintain network hardware and assist in asset tracking.
- Maintain network monitoring solutions.
- Monitor and maintain storage systems (NAS, SAN and LTO)
- Manage, maintain and reinforce Emergency Recovery Plan (ERP).
- Create new and/or maintain existing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Respond to Helpdesk calls/tickets and provide resolutions.
- Rotating On-Call 24x7 support.
- CCNA, NET+ and CCENT certifications are desirable.
- Working knowledge of Windows Server, Linux/Unix Server and MacOS operating systems.
- Basic SQL Knowledge.
- Working knowledge Cisco IOS, CAT-OS, NX-OS.
- Working knowledge of Layer2 / Layer3 routing and sub-netting.
- Backup and configuration of CUC & CUCM.
- Prior experience with VMware/Content Delivery Systems.
- Must be able to work highly varied and flexible hours.
- BS in Computer Science or combination of education and experience equivalent to 5+ years.
- Ability to determine and shift priorities quickly.
- Ability to examine issues both strategically and tactically.
- Ability to carry out detailed tasks and projects with minimal direction or supervision. Self-starter is a plus!
- This position requires the ability to problem solve complex situations in an effective and efficient manner.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build positive working relationships.
- Ability to express complex concepts in a clear manner.
- Ability to express ideas clearly and succinctly in letters, memos and reports.
- Able to read, write, and speak English.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Must have ability to safely lift minimum of 50 lbs. without restrictions.
- Requires many hours of working in front of a computer for extended periods.
- Visual acuity (6-8 hours viewing computer).
- Able to reach overhead, bend, kneel, and carry equipment.
- Ability to use and climb ladders.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- Work is generally performed within an office environment, which includes the use of standard office equipment.
- Ability to tolerate indoor temperatures of approximately 60- 65 degrees for periods of time.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- 90% of day spent sitting in front of a computer.
- Must be able to concentrate in an intense, fast-paced environment with numerous distractions.
- 24 hour operation with a very fast paced environment.
- Adult content environment.
As part of LFP Broadcasting’s standard employment process, candidate’s employment is contingent on a clear background check. These background checks are conducted by a professional third party firm at no charge to the applicant and may include: prior employment verification, education verification, social security trace, criminal background check and motor vehicles records (where required for position).
LFP Broadcasting is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.