HUSTLER Casino is currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to work within the Marketing department, as well as with other departments.
Located in the city of Gardena, HUSTLER Casino is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year; specializing in classic card games, with tables ranging from Blackjack and Texas Hold’em to California Games such as Pai Gow Poker, Baccarat, Pai Gow Tiles and more.
If you're seeking a stable, challenging, rewarding career, chances are you'll find it here. We work hard to attract and retain the brightest in the business and maintain a one-of-a-kind culture that empowers our people to be who they are and do their best.
The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the Director and Asst. Director of Marketing in developing, planning, executing, and monitoring strategic marketing plans, both short and long range, to achieve Casino objectives regarding revenue, profitability and market share. Assists with coordination and execution of media strategy, special events, promotions, direct response programs, player development, customer database and other relevant marketing functions. Supports the marketing department by carrying out the daily tasks that keep the department functioning and facilitate assigned marketing department duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (includes, but is not limited to, the following)
- Maintains 30-60-90 day calendars for media placement, promotion schedule, art design, and production coordination.
- Oversee Social Media calendar, Hootsuite is a plus.
- Work with Design team to ensure consistent placement and replenishment of on-property collateral
- Assists the Marketing Director with execution of promotions and events, as well as with all related clerical duties including monthly budgets and reports, invoices, etc.
- Maintains and updates tracking of all records as well as compile cost and revenue of each promotion and event for final analysis.
- Maintains, files and organizes all appropriate files.
- Task oriented and timeline driven project management skills required.
- Promotion, hospitality, entertainment, casino experience helpful.
- Be organized with attention to detail.
- Team Player & Self-Starter.
- Experience with advertising, social media, and direct marketing.
- Must be well versed in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media platforms.
- Proficient with MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Mac and/or PC.
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Premiere helpful.
- Experience with HTML, WordPress, SEO helpful.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field or equivalent 3-5 years marketing experience. (i.e. crafting marketing messages, creating quality marketing collateral, and social media marketing)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build positive working relationships.
- Ability to express complex concepts in a clear manner.
- Ability to express ideas clearly and succinctly in letters, memos and reports.
- Able to read, write, and speak English.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test, background investigation, obtain and maintain Gardena City Work permit.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be able to concentrate in an intense, fast-paced environment with numerous distractions.
- 24-hour operation with a very fast-paced environment.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.