ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designs and implements internal controls, policies and procedures to assure compliance with applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations, and third party guidelines.
- Manages audits and investigations into regulatory and compliance issues.
- Responds to requests for information from regulatory bodies.
- Plans and performs training following internal audits of all operational aspects for the casino and company departments in team and/or individual environments.
- Maintains knowledge of current state and federal compliance laws and regulations, relating to casino operations, labor laws, and corporate requirements.
- Coordinates compliance training and information and documents related to such training.
- Provides training and consulting with management and staff on internal controls and other compliance issues.
- Ensure where stipulated by law, all Currency Transaction Reports by Casino (CTRC’s) are entered into Dealer Management, and all folders and accompanying documents are processed for review and e-file transmission via the BSA/IRS website.
- Make sure that all BSA e-file submissions are correctly transmitted and received by the IRS/BSA, and confirm all submissions are being processed and are error free.
- Monitor all electronic communication from IRS/BSA. Ensure all issues are being researched and corrected accordingly (i.e., social security number doesn’t match name, or any other errors and/or advisories).
- Based on logs and the monthly Title 31 Committee meetings, ensure Suspicious Activity Report by Casino (SARC) is prepared.
- Ensure all SARC filings are e-filed via the BSA website.
- Oversee W2-G entry. Make certain that all W9 forms are filled out completely and correctly.
- Performs special compliance and audit-related projects as assigned.
- Perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
- Ability to function within a position that has a wide scope and at times high visibility and includes matters that require discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to relate well with other and perform duties with a high degree of integrity and adherence to professional ethical standards.
- Excellent organization skills and extremely high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure of deadlines and/or time limitations.
- Must demonstrate knowledge as appropriate for position.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build positive working relationships
- Ability to express complex concepts in a clear manner
- Ability to express ideas clearly and succinctly in letters, memos and reports
- A High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Visual acuity (8-10 hours viewing computer)
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud
- Ability to tolerate indoor temperatures
- Adult content environment
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to concentrate in an intense, fast-paced environment with numerous distractions
- 24-hour operation with a very fast-paced environment.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Gardena City Wok Permit
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a State of California Key Employee License.