To provide administrative support including a variety of clerical tasks and general administrative duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide administrative assistance; data entry, filing, photocopying, scanning, preparing documents for shipment, mail delivery, etc.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails as required.
- Maintain a positive attitude and maintain a high level of professionalism at all times.
- Maintain positive communications with all team members, clients and other outside resources.
- Assist with corporate events as needed.
- Exceptional customer service skills when answering the phone & in person, including internal departments and outside customers.
- Provide backup support for the facilities department.
- Coordinate all aspects of setting up meetings, as requested, including conference call bridging, reserving conference room, technical needs, etc.
- Coordinate meals when required for meetings or business dinners.
- Assist other operational department managers with administrative tasks as needed.
- Previous Administrative experience required.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality is a must.
- Organized & able to multi-task and shift priorities quickly.
- Excellent attention to detail, must be accurate.
- Excellent follow up skills and ability to keep management informed of progress on projects.
- Solid computer skills including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Exemplary telephone manners.
- Ability to think quickly and to be able to handle unexpected situations with creativity and speed.
- Team player
- Ability to deal with various personalities.
- High School graduate or GED required.
- Must have had previous experience in administrative capacity.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Ability to determine and shift priorities quickly.
- Ability to examine issues both strategically and tactically.
- Ability to carry out detailed tasks and projects with minimal direction or supervision. Self-starter is a plus!
- This position requires the ability to problem solve complex situations in an effective and efficient manner.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build positive working relationships.
- Ability to express complex concepts in a clear manner.
- Ability to express ideas clearly and succinctly in letters, memos and reports.
- Able to read, write, and speak English proficiently.
- Requires many hours of working in front of a computer for extended periods.
- Visual acuity (6-8 hours viewing computer).
- Requires ability to perform repetitive motions.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work is generally performed within an office environment, which includes the use of standard office equipment.
- Up to 80% of day spent sitting in front of a computer.
- Adult content environment.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job, employees are held accountable for all duties of this job.
As part of Larry Flynt's Lucky Lady Casino’s standard employment process, candidate’s employment is contingent on a negative drug test and a clear background check. Background checks are conducted by Gardena Police Department for $125, paid for by the applicant and may include: prior employment verification, social security trace, criminal background check and motor vehicles records (where required for position), etc.
Larry Flynt's Lucky Lady Casino is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.