ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the planning and implementation of innovative campaigns and promotions to drive traffic.
- Directly responsible for content calendar and customer responsiveness on social media channels.
- Maintain department calendars and production schedule.
- Maintain all promotional/vendor relationships and contracts.
- Oversees email marketing including the creation and deployment of emails based on the production schedule.
- Assist with copywriting and proofreading as needed.
- Assist with planning all special events and execute flawlessly ensuring strong attendance.
- Monitors and tracks marketing costs and ensures budgetary compliance.
- Maintains 30-60-90 day calendars for media placement, promotion schedule, art design, and production coordination.
- Maintain local competitor analysis.
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to prioritize and outstanding organization skills.
- 1 year of marketing experience preferred.
- Event planning experience preferred.
- Casino Industry experience a plus.
- Must have a working knowledge of social media and digital channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Business, Yelp, YouTube, WordPress, etc.)
- Working knowledge of email service providers, HubSpot preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint on Mac and/or Windows operating system.
- Must be ambitious, driven to succeed and possess a passion for the business.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and take direction well.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, holidays and fluctuating days off.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing preferred
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical/quantitative skills.
- Ability to carry out detailed tasks and projects with minimal direction or supervision. Self Starter is a plus!
- Excellent interpersonal skills supporting a team environment.
- Ability to express complex concepts in a clear manner.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Gardena City Work Permit.
- Must be able to successfully complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Must have the ability to safely lift a minimum of 50 lbs. without restrictions.
- Requires many hours of working in front of a computer.
- 75% of the day spent sitting in front of a computer.
- Must be able to concentrate in an intense, fast-paced 24-hour operation environment with numerous distractions.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.