If you're seeking a stable, challenging, rewarding career, chances are you'll find it here. We work hard to attract and retain the brightest in the business and maintain a one-of-a-kind culture that empowers our people to be who they are and do their best.
The Graphic Designer will work closely with Marketing and other departments to produce concept-driven ideas for high-end retail promotions and advertising branding. Their work is translated into multiple vehicles for print and digital media.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, design and complete full array of creative assets and brand collateral in line with department initiatives.
- Create multiple visual concepts for promotions and other company events
- Design and create marketing collateral including, but not limited to, logos, brochures, menus, flyers, posters, banners, etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of the various media formats, and the ability to format campaign assets to be most effective in each placement including, but not limited to, digital banners, newsprint ad, magazine ads, OOH.
- Place and replenish on-property collateral as needed (flyers, posters, etc)
- Provide direction to ensure outside production partners deliver a quality product that meets expectations.
- Maintain and update website by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links.
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge.
- Create mock-ups for proposed project pages and update as needed.
- Maintain current working knowledge of all graphics software options and capabilities.
- Maintain current working knowledge of all digital advertising trends and techniques.
- Provides excellent guest service.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Ability to carry out detailed tasks and projects with minimal direction or supervision. Self-Starter is a plus!
- A strong, proven background in art design (minimum of five (5) years) that includes demonstrated experience in managing the design process for full marketing campaigns.
- 3+ years’ professional (paid) graphic/web design experience.
- Knowledge of content marketing a plus.
- Advanced Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Dreamweaver skills and experience.
- Knowledge of WordPress standards and functionality.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills, in English, on the telephone, and in person.
- Must be able to use and understand Mac operating system and graphic software such as Adobe, Creative Suite, as well as Microsoft Suite applications.
- Outstanding organizational skills; must be able to multi-task and meet deadlines.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to stand, move and work throughout the office area and properties.
- Typically, the individual will be housed in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but will escalate when located in the casino environment.
- Must be able to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or otherwise move goods weighing a minimum of 25 lbs. on an intermittent basis, and sufficient dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment including, but not limited to: a computer keyboard, calculator, general office equipment and multi-line telephone.
- Must be able to Obtain and Maintain a Gardena City Work Permit.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Must be able to successfully complete a pre-employment drug screening.