We are seeking talented, passionate individuals who share our belief that all people have the right to receive education, knowledge, and resources that enable them to embrace their sexuality and explore the full spectrum of pleasure. As an employee of HUSTLER Hollywood, your primary responsibility is to foster an atmosphere where individuals of all walks of life feel welcomed to come and speak freely about sexuality. If you’re a sex-positive, open-minded person dedicated to elevating customer experience and education, join our mission to erase the shame.
As the point of contact for coordination of merchandising initiatives, the Visual Merchandising Coordinator will be responsible for communicating key information that is vital to the success of the initiative. This position will help coordinate training of the store team about visual standards and the proper maintenance of the overall visual display upfront. By providing on the job training feedback and recognition the Visual Merchandising Coordinator will motivate other members of the store team to actively support our visual merchandising efforts.
- Ensure visual merchandising consistency is upheld.
- Reinforce visual standards and the use of best practices consistently throughout all stores.
- Point of contact for retail collateral, visual and merchandising supply ordering & re-ordering and manage new store ordering.
- Coordinate and assist in execution of Seasonal Floorset and Guide for all stores as directed by Sr. Visual Manager.
- Coordinate clarification and direction to the market regarding presentation/product initiatives.
- Identify visual opportunities and issues and develop solutions that have the potential to impact bottom line profit.
- Trouble shoot concept flows, windows, business strategies and creative needs for stores.
- Ensure that the District Manager and store teams understand merchandising strategies and the key messages of each display.
- Build constructive, effective relationships throughout the regions, district and Corporate Office to align support for visual merchandising and brand initiatives.
- Communicate with cross-functional partners to share creative ideas and best practices.
- Provide support and insight to the Corporate Office and District Managers on business growth opportunities and market issues.
- Liaison in developing training opportunities to build visual merchandising skills in the market.
- Work with marketing team to coordinate and execute seasonal window concepts
- Minimum three years retail visual merchandising experience in a multi store capacity. Specialty retailer preferred.
- Strong, proven visual merchandising/presentation skills, detail oriented and self-motivated to execute to the highest standards.
- Knowledgeable of current visual merchandising trends and able to effectively interpret/apply to the brand.
- Proficient with basic computer programs (Word, Excel, Outlook), digital photography, and basic photo software.
- MUST have reliable transportation (this position will include field/store-to-store activities)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Requires ability to rapidly and constantly lift large and heavy packages and boxes and to perform a continuous process of loading and unloading large boxes throughout a scheduled shift
- Able to reach overhead, bend, kneel, and carry product, necessary for customer service, re-stocking inventory, processing shipment and store merchandising.
- The ability to be able to stand/walk for extended periods of time
- Must have ability to safely lift minimum of 50 lbs. without restrictions
- Able to regularly perform store maintenance items: sweep, vacuum, empty trash, clean
- Requires ability to perform repetitive motions (i.e. hanging, folding, ringing up customers, etc.)
- Adult content environment
- Must be at least 18 years old
Larry Flynt has been a champion of breaking down boundaries and an advocate for freedom of sexuality, expression, and human rights since launching HUSTLER magazine in 1974 and winning a high-profile Supreme Court case in 1988 that defended free speech. In 1998, he launched the first HUSTLER Hollywood store, bringing that same spirit to a physical retail location. Since opening the flagship store on the Sunset Strip, HUSTLER Hollywood has expanded to 28 locations across the country, with plans to double this number by 2021.
Our goal at HUSTLER Hollywood is to erase the shame – we believe that there shouldn’t be any discomfort or embarrassment when openly discussing sexuality, an affinity for a particular unconventional sex act, or when visiting a boutique that sells sex toys. HUSTLER Hollywood is a space intended to promote sexual freedom and positivity. We have a vision for a world in which people feel liberated to engage in dialog about their sexual preferences and are able to access tools that can help them fulfill their fantasies. We aim to provide products, information, events, and education that supports this endeavor and empowers people of all bodies, sexualities, ages, and kinks to realize their desires.