Casino Chip Runner:
- Acknowledge and greet customers and guests in a friendly, warm and courteous manner.
- Run chips, markers and checks.
- Buy chips for patrons and dealers as needed.
- Assist in obtaining chips for new or converted games.
- Always be aware of empty seats. Inform the Floor Person as needed
- Verify collections and amounts at designated times.
- Assure that the practice to "echo" is done in tandem with Dealers.
- Become familiar with "regular" players, their initials and the games they prefer.
- Never indicate that tips, ‘tokes', or gratuities are expected for service.
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Perform all other work-related duties as assigned by the Casino Shift Manager
* Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
* Must be 21 years or older
* Must be able to Obtain & Maintain Gardena City Work permit
* Must be able to pass pre-employement drug test
* Must be able to work varied shifts